- We co-organize the first ACM International Workshop on Sensor-Enhanced Safety and Security in Public Spaces (SESP 2012)held in conjunction with ACM MobiHoc 2012, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, June 2012.
- We co-organized the first IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Berlin - ICCE-Berlin 2011, which will be held in conjunction with IFA.
- New research project SKIMS started on September 1st 2010, dedicated to a lightweight, cooperative security framework for mobiles - see press release.
- Moviecast Team wins first prize in IPv6 Application Contest. Internet inventor Robert Kahn and SAP founder Hasso Plattner conduct awarding of IPv6-compliant mobile video conferencing. See gallery ...
- At Cebit '09, we presended with daviko, our industrial partner in Moviecast, an integrated H.264 Mobile Videconferencing Solution.
- The German IPv6 Council has been established with the clear mission to advocate IPv6 by improving technology, market, and deployment, creating a quality and secure Next Generation Internet. We are working in the German IPv6 Council.
New Book Contributions:
- IPv6, Mobile Internet, Network Measurement & Simulation
- Multicast Mobility, P2P Overlays & Hybrid Multicast
- Multimedia Networking, Voice and Video Conferencing over IP
- Hypermedia, Educational Content Management, Semantic Web
- Computer Networks, Mobile LANs, Network Management
- Internet Technologies, Web Services, Semantic Web
- Distributed Systems, Peer-to-Peer Networks & Overlay Systems
- Please appoint per email.